Rpg˛S Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Vai al contenuto

Rpg˛S Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Screen Contest #90

Kamikun

• Si prega di effettuare il log in prima di rispondere
[FULL] Wartools

Red-Cube
  • Nuovo Arrivato

• Utenti
  • Rens: 0
  • Stelletta
  • 12 messaggi

#1 Inviato 26 August 2016 - 19:35 PM

20jsoxj.png

Foreword:
This is a slightly enhanced and fully translated version of a very early game I made back in 2009. At the time it was meant to be a minor project beside another one. Long story short, the main project has been canceled and this one took it's place! :D

Story:
It's the year 3097. A dreadful war between the humans and a strange alien race has raged for nearly three decades. With reasons largely forgotten, hatred and greed keep pushing the bloodshed ahead.
To fill in the countless losses and calm the public discontent the government resorts to artifically bred Human-Alien-Hybrids. Cheap yet efficient warriors to turn tables in humanitys everlasting struggle for intergalactic dominance.
You take the role of one of those hybrids and learn first-hand what the war means for you and your kind.

Gameplay:
The game is divided into larger shooting and story parts. Still it's a very story-driven game but I tried to keep larger conversations out of the shooting segments.
There is a lot of experimental stuff as well, like an ego shooter part but nothing too complicated.

Screenshots:

endbossmojhx.jpg

geburt0bkww.jpg

holodeckwbjc4.jpg

racheccj5j.jpg

schietrainingg6kpt.jpg

Closing remarks
Even though this one has a few years under its belt, I hope it still entertains. Perhaps even invites some players to reflect a little.

https://rpgmaker.net...downloads/8462/

Have fun! ;)

Modificato da Red-Cube, 26 August 2016 - 19:38 PM.

Guardian of Irael
  • Coniglietto Rosso

• Rpg˛S Admin
  • Rens: 195
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 58413 messaggi
  • Abilitā:Apprendista

#2 Inviato 27 August 2016 - 16:05 PM

Wait wait wait! D:

I remember... ehm... let me search for it... this!

http://www.rpg2s.net...ny/#entry331316

So I'm a bit confused. The screenshots in this topic are quite different from that old game, aren't them? D:

Is this the enanched version of the one made in 2013, too?

The screen with aim, gun and pictures is quite interesting. I'd love to see more like that in rpg maker games. I don't remember it in the old game. My bad memory? ^ ^

(\_/)
(^ ^) <----coniglietto rosso, me!     
(> <)

Il mio Tumblr dove seguire i miei progetti, i progetti della Reverie : : Project ^ ^

KdUDtQt.png disponibile su Google Play, qui i dettagli! ^ ^

FwnGMI3.png completo! Giocabile online, qui i dettagli! ^ ^  

REVERIE : : RENDEZVOUS (In allenamento per apprendere le buone arti prima di cominciarlo per bene ^ ^) Trovate i dettagli qui insieme alla mia intervista (non utilizzerò più rpgmaker) ^ ^

Spoiler

Red-Cube
  • Nuovo Arrivato

• Utenti
  • Stelletta
  • 12 messaggi

#3 Inviato 27 August 2016 - 19:58 PM

What? No!!!
That one came before, 2009 to be more precise. It has nothing to do with Nightmare Johnny.

This version of Wartools is a translation and a little of a enhancement of its original state.

"the old game" = Nightmare Johnny? Nope, there were no guns at all. :D

The screen with aim, gun and pictures is quite interesting.

I experimented a lot with Wartools. Although it focus lays far more on story than on shooting.

I'd love to see more like that in rpg maker games

Well me too. But in my opinion the real enthusiastic times with the rpg maker are over.

Guardian of Irael
  • Coniglietto Rosso

• Rpg˛S Admin
  • 58413 messaggi

#4 Inviato 28 August 2016 - 12:12 PM

Oh sorry... I opened 2 tabs of Wartools and then I read the Nightmare Johnny topic. I don't even know how I get confused there! XD

But in my opinion the real enthusiastic times with the rpg maker are over.

Some interesting projects still live and have their release. Check our Pocket Quest for example or well... they are traslating it in English so wait a bit.
http://www.rpg2s.net...5-pocket-quest/

^ ^

(\_/)
(> <)

Il mio Tumblr dove seguire i miei progetti, i progetti della Reverie : : Project ^ ^

REVERIE : : RENDEZVOUS (In allenamento per apprendere le buone arti prima di cominciarlo per bene ^ ^) Trovate i dettagli qui insieme alla mia intervista (non utilizzerò più rpgmaker) ^ ^

Spoiler

Red-Cube
  • Nuovo Arrivato

• Utenti
  • Stelletta
  • 12 messaggi

#5 Inviato 18 September 2016 - 00:21 AM

Some? A few? Near to none? :D

Anyway, I remember this one from a German RPG-Maker Board. I think it wasn't translated back then, so it didn't earn much attention yet the artstyle was what kept it definitly in memory.

What about the cowgirl with the fat titts? You know, the one from the cups. Will she be in the game too?

Modificato da Red-Cube, 18 September 2016 - 00:24 AM.

Guardian of Irael
  • Coniglietto Rosso

• Rpg˛S Admin
  • 58413 messaggi

#6 Inviato 18 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

Some? A few? Near to none? :D

Let's go with few! XD

Anyway, I remember this one from a German RPG-Maker Board. I think it wasn't translated back then, so it didn't earn much attention yet the artstyle was what kept it definitly in memory.

What about the cowgirl with the fat titts? You know, the one from the cups. Will she be in the game too?

Now the traslation is going quite well! ^ ^

Ah ah, she is an npc in game, there are five of them. I mean half-human. They have special roles. Here the FB page with english updates below the italian ones.

https://www.facebook...589739/?fref=ts

^ ^

(\_/)
(> <)

Spoiler

Old Pat
  • Betatester del Forum

• Utenti
  • Rens: 183
  • 2343 messaggi
  • Abilitā:Esperto

#7 Inviato 18 September 2016 - 14:45 PM

Hey, Red-cube! It's good to see you here as well. :D (I remember one of your comments on my gameprofile page in rmn).

Seems really interesting. I'm fond of story-driven games.

Downloading right now. I should be able to play it one of these days.

Good luck!^^

Modificato da Old Pat, 18 September 2016 - 14:46 PM.

BIM_La_Legge_Sono_Io_X2.png
"Starring Patester Stallone as Dreddo, la legge sono io"

Sito portfolio personale (in lavorazione): https://patrickleo.art

Christmas Renko-tan!

Spoiler

http://gamejolt.com/...rototype/185747
1cYF1vi.png  1° posto al Short Game Contest #2 raggiunto con Karma Flow!

Spoiler

Testament
  • Il Custode della Memoria

• Utenti Speciali
  • Rens: 1141
  • 12366 messaggi
  • Abilitā:Esperto

#8 Inviato 18 September 2016 - 15:11 PM

Downloaded! Cause it seems a very intriguing game.

Don't worry for Pocket Quest, translation will be finished soon. It's on RMN too https://rpgmaker.net/games/4610/

183.png
donatePQ.gif bYridanSiBEi27EwrQBOKvYB04IgpCwL27xIfmrh FBnono.gif

Red-Cube
  • Nuovo Arrivato

• Utenti
  • Stelletta
  • 12 messaggi

#9 Inviato 18 September 2016 - 16:21 PM

To Guardian of Irael: Very well. Don't forget to push the old German threads once you're done.

Thanks to you both. I hope it holds up to it's expectations.

Back in 2009 the Rm2k3 was more or less another medium to tell a story for me. That's why the gameplay came secondly.

And don't worry about the difficulty, it get's a lot easier after the first stage.

• Feed RSS