Scusate se posto ora in inglese, ma non avevo voglia di tradurre.
(tanto il gioco è in inglese, pertanto chi lo segue deve per forza capirlo)
Since many asked after the last journal entries, here’s a complete list of the new features of the soon to be released new version of the game.
Some word were hidden by * in order to avoid spoiler for people who already ahve to play the game (who had already played i twill easily guess which are the hidden words):
- some custom menus were clunky by not allowing the player to move easily from their respective last entry to the first one or to exit automatically from them unless returning the cursor to their top while now it's possible to move easily and directly between the first and the last and also to exit the menu screen by pressing a cancel key;
- there was a now-fixed big bug concerning in some cases the permanent condition of certain party members not gaining their respective new skills by leveling up;
- you can now switch between g****, g**** and s***** without needing to remove the currently equipped one first;
- healing places/spots now heals even the members out of the active party;
- S****'s trick (skill) "P*****" is now more balanced by costing less MP (Magic Points) than before to be performed;
- some new NPCs are now added in order to give the player hints or guidance into solving some quests involving the search of items/characters or how to pass through certain parts of the game;
- other new NPCs are also added in order to give the player some more details about the story as an extra-feature or simply for cameos purpouse;
- in certain mini-games the graphics were changed and/or the speed was decreased in order to make them easier on the eyes;
- the time limit to complete certain mini-games (the ones which has revealed to be too difficult) is now increased;
- mini-games that required the use of the SHIFT key now use ESC instead to avoid keyboard involuntary misuse issues;
- the countdown background music during the "J**-K**-P* Tournament" is now shortened for taking too much time before completing each match;
- some of the puzzles mechanisms were simplified or more hints are given to solve them;
- some map "traps" were simplified;
- some paths which were unecessary long (sometimes even with dead ends) were shortened;
- just before some "jump & run" sections inside dungeons, new save points were added;
- new reminders to save before attempting areas with chances of sudden "Game Over" were added;
- now there's even an Item Shop inside of the A*** C******m;
- breakable accessories (equipment) now tells how long they last in their description;
- some items which didn’t work like their description advertised now do;
- a gameplay feature called "GP T****s", differently than before, now allows to choose how much to deposit or take;
- when getting extra GP after battles from special equipped items, the game doesn’t stop anymore to display a special message;
- one of the last special weapons you can obtain is not so overpowered as it was before;
- several smaller bugs were fixed, especially in the second half of the game.
Other than this new features, the game will be available for download along with other resources file and a read me with a troubleshootin section which will help people who encounter minor problems in making the game works on their home computer.
Who will downoad the extra “deluxe version” will also get:
- Art Gallery;
- Pixel Art;
- WonderBoy - The Sword of Legend (complete game).
All for FREE!!! ;)
This is the last journal entry before the release, so there will be a little periodo of silence in order to proprely complete the “upgrade” and proprely upload and announce the game.
Until then, farewell!!!